AIMLESS...

What is your goal of the life?
I failed to answer a simple question. A small child can tell you what he wants to become. Why? Deep thinking I guess. Different reality!

When I was a child I have been raised with comparisons. Maybe competition is the reason. But I have always been compared with my brother, my friends, the smartest guy in the class, a sincere student of the school, a boy in the running to a singing girl. So I never had my own goal to look at. I have always been chasing others goal. And now today I am standing in the middle of nowhere. A desert. where I have to wait for the sunset or the sunrise to experience any change.

And today I am AIMLESS!

Perhaps the advantage of being aimless is I am a winner, one who has nothing to lose. Except for the motivation of living. To give meaning to my life I started thinking,

Children speak what they see. Children speak innocence And we, as an adult always fail to see what is in front of our eyes because we think behind the scenes! We think responsibilities, We try to find the meaning, We live in future, forgetting the gift of the present. And in the all of it, we  leave behind the actual purpose of your life. So-called career becomes your ultimate aim...

Then I come up with the theory of virtual satisfaction
I simply thought I have everything in the world money to spend, family to live with, friends for accompaniment, people who care, a car, bank balance, fame everything I dreamed of and everything others wanted me to have. Now I wanted to feel what I really want to be, want to have. What I deserve from my life. A real destiny of life!

Many of the times we curse the creator of the universe for not getting what we want. The universe is very well-known about your real aim and always supportive for that we are who can't recognize it. You have to find out your real aim no google will help you out!

Comments

  1. 'I never had my own goal to look at. I have always been chasing others goal.'- very well summarized truth of our life.
    And children always dreams of achieving what they 'know' as their destiny, where adults are trying to achieve what they have been 'told' as their destiny.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving your auspicious time for my blog please be connected!!