Me and mom: Friends of hell!!


Twenty-one months!!
It's all started with a big bang. In the womb. And I had started to take a shape. who I am? From nothing to a 6 pounds of livestock. I was helpless in there, couldn't breathe. I was not ready to digest anything. When I started to grow up a tiny bag, middle of shit suffocation made me angry and I used to cick her inside. She was the one who shared her breath, blood, food. my mom.

After exposing to the world I couldn't speak she was the one who knew what I wanted perfectly, She gave her language because I was alien to this planet. I could not walk on the ground she held my finger and taught me to walk, run. I was not able to understand till one year anything that makes me cry all the time but she never gave up on me. Those twenty-one months. I was so helpless. Dependent. A soul with no powers.

If I look back in the past, I can definitely say what is hell.

But my mom supported me, made me independent, powered my soul with grace and emotions. Gave me an identity. She Was the person who helping me to get out of the hell. Without any expectations, with love more than she has.

A Friend in Hell is The Friend till End!

And that's how she became my first and best friend. Her sacrifices for me and so god blessed her with my emotional attachment. A real divine connection.

Who am I? I am a soul. My soul! 



Comments